Welcome to Smithland Guest Apartments
In the heart of Tygerberg within 15 min.(12 km) drive of Cape Town city hub, Smithland Guest Apartments attention to detail, ensures that you can enjoy the safe convenience and luxury of a guesthouse.
Nestled at the foot of the Tygerberg Hills in the Northern Suburbs, an enclosed complex and freestanding houses offers you a “Home from Home” experience.
The N1 in close proximity of 1 km takes you on-route to attractions such as the Waterfront and Century City with an array of shops, restaurants and entertainment.
Our office situated opposite the apartments on the corner of Hans Strydom and Danie Esterhuysen Roads offers additional services such as a drop off laundry, fax, scan, email and copy services, an internet connection for your laptop, a first aid kit and baby sitting. We provide information on the attractions in the Western Cape and the rest of the country. A shuttle service can be arranged at a cost.
A Stone throw away is a gala size swimming pool and adjacent tennis courts. A Golf course is within walking distance of the apartments. De Grendel railway station provides you with public transport to Cape Town and one of the most scenic routes, Simons Town. A convenient shop and ATM is situated opposite the apartments. There is a car wash facility and a fuel station who sells braai wood and ice.
This is the lifestyle… “You are invited”
The Western Cape is experiencing extreme draught at the moment and that there are water restrictions in place as set by the local Municipalities. These restrictions include, but is not limited to swimming pools that may not be filled anymore. Please note that due to this fact our swimming pool may only be utilized until 31 December 2017.
Smithland received the following awards:
- 2008 – Winner in the category “Self Catering suites/apartments” in the AA Travel guides American Express Accommodation Awards
- 2009 – “GREAT TEAM” Award in the AA Travel guides American Express Accommodation Awards
- 2011 – TravelGround / Lekker Slaap – “Most popular accommodation in Cape Peninsula”
- 2014 – Trip Advisor – Certificate of Excellence
- 2015 – Trip Advisor – Certificate of Excellence
- 2016 – BEST ESTABLISHMENT in Parow
- 2016 – BEST VALUE FOR MONEY in Parow
- 2015 – Provincial finalist in the Lilizela Tourism Awards
- 2016 – Finalist in the Sanlam Top Destination Awards
- 2016 – Mrs. Smith, founder of Smithland, was a finalist in the SANLAM / BUSINESS PARTNERS Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- 2016 – Trip Advisor – Certificate of Excellence for the 3rd year in a row
- 2016 – Finalist – Lilizela Tourism Awards
- 2016 – Booking.com 8.2 score for 2016
- 2017 – “Certificate of Excellence” award certificate from Accommodation Direct
- 2017 – “Best Value Top Establishment” Award certificate from Accommodation Direct